Thursday, June 11, 2015

La Samaná, Dominican Republic- Love at first sight



From Puerto Plata, I took a GuaGua that runs twice a day (8;00am and 2:30pm) to the city of Samaná which is located in the southwest of the country. I was tired, but not merely from the 4 hours of bus ride, also from the nickname 'China' that every single man in Puerto Plata hollered . Yet, as soon as my eyes captured the fairytale-like town, I was caught in a flutter of excitement. Suddenly, nothing else matters. I forgot about about the annoyance, all the worries and exhaustion. I told myself, this is how 'love at first sight' feels like...






















The youth hostel- Hotel Docia Backpackers. The dorms($8/night)are divided into two separate rooms for male and female, there are 4 beds in a room. Since it was low season, I had the entire room all to myself! woahhh











15 minutes away from the soothing waterfront, there is a beach which is especially breathtaking when you give it a bird view from the the top floor of the elevator.










+Dominican Republic Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment